Monday, March 1, 2010

Yummy Stuff: Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge


By request I am sharing this very yummy fudge. Although I must warn you do not eat before bed, I did and I stayed up until almost 2 in the morning ! Very easy and quick, enjoy...

3 T. butter
1 1/2 c. sugar
2/3 c. evaporated milk
1/4 t. salt
3/4c. peanut butter
2c. mini marshmallows
1t. vanilla extract
1/4c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2c. nuts

Bring butter, sugar, milk, and salt to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil 5 min stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter, marshmallows and vanilla. Keep stirring until marshmallow have melted. Stir in chocolate chips until it begins to marble. Pour into greased 8x8 pan and chill till firm. Makes 2 pounds. ( I added nuts because i am a nut lover )

No comments:

Post a Comment